Friday, August 22, 2014

Nestle Fitnesse Clusters - Banana-Nut - Manage Your Weight

I visited a friend a few weeks ago to see my godson. While we were chatting, she served Nestle Fitnesse Cluster (Banana-Nut) for our snacks. We ate it like chips. Yes! No milk. And I loved it. It turned out even my inaanak is crazy over it too.

This week I bought a box for myself thinking that substituting it for my usual snacks would help my weight concerns. I know it's healthy and it's delicious at the same time so it's like a win-win situation. But you what the problem was? I was able to  finish the entire box in just three snack breaks. Arrrggggghhhh.....

Yummy! That's all I can say. If you have discipline, this will probably help you manage your weight. As for me, I'm headed for the supermarket to get another box.

Or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment