Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Grilled Corn on the Cob

It was raining when I got of the bus in Lucena City last Saturday. The bus stopped right across SM City Lucena but the rain was so strong I  didn't dare cross the street even if it was just a short distance. Instead, I stayed outside one store where fortunately a vendor was selling grilled corn. I'm not even sure if that's how it's called but it's really yummy.

I've loved since I was young but Iseldom get to have this now. I remember eating grilled corn  everytime I would go to  Baguio City. There are lots of this in the Mines View Park area.

Anyway, I like it because you can really feel the sweetness of the corn. Since it was not cooked in water, the real flavoris kept in the kernels. No sweet juice I think is lost in the cooking process.

If you get the chance to eat grilled corn, try it. And enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment