Monday, June 06, 2011

Go Crazy about Krazy Garlik

Lunch with the bosses. That's what I'll have again tomorrow. I'll be with co-administrators and the President and Vice Presidents of the company. Happy meal again. Anyway, when I was told about this I remembered of the lunch we had last month. We ate out to celebrate the President's birthday.

We had that lunch at Krazy Garlik at Greenbelt 5. Naturally, since I was with the bosses I didn't take pictures. I was really itching to take pictures but my good sense told me not to. Forgive me if some of the dish names are not available because I did not bring my notes for the same reason. Anyway, their fish fillet in white sauce is very, very good. I love the white sauce. Something new for me. It also has shrimps on top. If you  love seafoods you should order this. I also love their salad. I didn't get its name but just ask the crew for their best seller in the salad section. I do not like salads (I eat salad but it is not something I crave for normally) but this one is really great. We also had gambas (Gambas Al Ajillo I think it's called). Spicy. Yum yum. It's shrimps cooked in olive oil. The shrimps are big. I can say they are fresh. Then we had Spinach and Cheese wantons. Crispy wanton. I think they used cream cheese. Somebody ordered pizza but I didn't get to taste it coz I was already full. Krazy Garlik also has unique rice offerings. We had Hara Kiri. This name I am sure of. Guess what kind of rice this is. Did you say Japanese? The menu doesn't say so but I think it's Japanese inspired. But who cares. All I can say is I love it. It is spicy. We also had fried chicken. It tastes good but I wasn't as amazed with it as the other dishes we ordered. What is unique about this fried chicken is that it looks like roast chicken. For dessert we had Apple Pie A la mode. Or was it apple tart? It's good also. I love it. Their green mango shake is also good but it's not unique.  

You have the option to have your order 'to share' or 'regular'. To share is good for two to three persons.

To top their crazy delicious dishes their service is also good. The staff are accommodating. They are easy to call. And the best part is they look dignified. They look smart. They are dressed in an all white outfit (amazingly, they are able to keep their uniforms clean all the time).

I'll keep you posted about our lunch tomorrow. But again, don't expect pictures. You know why. Wink!

1 comment:

coming unstuck said...

Your blog is very interesting..Thnx for sharing...liz

http://izscorner.blogspot.com

Post a Comment