Friday, April 04, 2014

Buffet 101 - Buffet, Buffet, Buffet plus 98 more buffets

It's summertime once again folks and I'm sure you are all in some form of diet to get that beach body you want. I was hoping I would be able to do that too but I just can't resist eating good food. So yes, I still have a big tummy I would not dare show in Boracay or Coron. But since I have already booked a trip to Coron for the summer, I'm going to feature here another buffet or eat all you can restaurant. The goal is for you to try the place so I will not be the only one with a big tummy.

Buffet 101

They have Japanese food like the others I've featured here (Vikings, The Food Club, etc). And  like in those restaurants, you'll never see the sushi/sashimi tray (always boat-shaped) full.

There also have dishes from other parts of the globe. They have pizza that I liked. It has cheese that isn't rubbery though it was a bit too oily (who cares, lol).

Hmmm.....whatelse? Ah, they have lot's of seafoods too. They even have scallops which  I rarely see in buffet restaurants.

..........I guess I was too tired the day we ate there so I wasn't really able to take notes very well. All I could say is I enjoyed the dinner.

But wait. I must say the food sections aren't as organized as the other buffet restos. For example you'll find Japanese food in various sections. Anyway, I suggest you go around first before getting anything to study what they have to offer. Once you've seen all then that should be the only time you should start picking lest you miss the food you really want to eat.

I'm not sure if I'm making any sense here so  just look at the photos I took. They're only few, mind you.







Buffet 101 offers a free meal for your birthday -- not only on the day itself but 3days before and 3 days after your birthday.  

Buffet 101 can be  found in 3 places - SM by the Bay (556-2888), Robinsons Magnolia (961-2291) and Eastwood.

No comments:

Post a Comment