Monday, January 16, 2012

Bubble Tea - Milk Tea - Tomas Morato, Quezon City

I was at Bubble Tea in Tomas Morato, Quezon City last night with a friend. It was my first time there. We were supposed to go there Tuesday last week but while we were walking along Tomas Morato there was a slight drizzle. So we just decided to have coffee at the Green Coffee. It is at the building were Center Stage is. It's at the Tomas Morato Circle. Anyway, Green Coffee will be the subject of another post.

I do not drink milk tea because I do not find the combination of milk and tea exciting. But my friend said it's good so I decided to give Bubble Tea a try. I asked the waitress which flavor is something that a -non-milk tea drinker could take. She immediately suggested Taro Milk Tea. I trusted her decision so I ordered large Taro Milk Tea with small bubbles (sago).

Prior to our visit I told my friend that I like the glass that they use to serve the milk tea. Bubble Tea serves their milk teas in beer mugs. I like that. Unfortunately, when our order was served I got a little disappointed because my Taro Milk Tea was served in the usual tall glass. My friend's milk tea was served in a beer mug. I asked the girl why they used different containers. She said black tea based milk teas are served in beer mugs while green tea based milk teas are served in tall glasses.

Container aside I can say I am willing to go back to Bubble Tea in Tomas Morato. I love the Taro flavor. I didn't find the taste weird. The taro flavor was strong enough  to tame the taste of the milk tea.

2 comments:

Green Coffee said...

Good day!

We actually have a "Buy 1 Take 1" promo for our MILK TEA w/ Fine Salt & Cheese until March 15, 2012.

Please tweet us at @thegreencoffee so we could tweet you back the picture you need to show to our Barista for you to avail the promo. Hoping to hear from you soon!

Green Coffee
Corner Morato & Timog Avenue,
Quezon City

thoughts said...

Green Coffee. Thanks for the comment.

Post a Comment