Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Dennis the Grill Boy - SM Mall of Asia

I had dinner at Dennis the Grill Boy in SM MOA last week. It was my  first time in that restaurant so I didn't know what to order. I would always pass by the place but I never got the chance to eat there because it is always full. That evening I  saw that there were a few vacant tables so my friend and I decided to get in.

We ordered Dennis Grilled Liempo, Laing and Batchoy Supreme. The place has "unlimited rice" offer so it is definitely a good place to eat for those who have big appetite. For less than a hundred pesos, you'll  get to eat a reasonably big grilled liempo and all  the rice that you can eat. The laing and batchoy  is also reasonably priced. My friend and I actually just shared I order of laing and batchoy but our tummies were satisfied.


No comments:

Post a Comment