Tuesday, September 20, 2011

DAVAO CITY - Here I Come? (part 2)

When I wrote DAVAO CITY - Here I come? (Part 1) last week, I was really very excited. If you'll notice I wrote a lot of restaurants, coffee shops and eat all you can venues to visit. It's going to be my first time in Davao so I got excited. I know there will be a lot of things I could feature in this blog from Davao. But yesterday I realized I am going to Davao for business and not for pleasure. I am going there (tomorrow) to attend a convention and not to go around and look for food to write about. Besides, I am going there courtesy of the company I work for. Yes I am not spending for the plane ride, hotel and registration fee. It's not my money I am using so I better focus on the things I was asked to do lest I put the company's money to waste. 

So what does this mean? Well I think I'll just have to squeeze in my food/restaurant hunting into my schedule. I think I could find time in the evening to do this. However, since time is limited (and budget as well since for this I will be spending my own haha), I would have to trim down the list. Maybe I'll stick with just three or four. 

I think one of the places I shouldfn't miss is Jack's Ridge. They food is great but the ambiance is even better. When you are there you'll get a good view of the whole of Davao City. I just wonder I could get even a glimpse of Samal Island.

Then I'll also have to try Crepelato. It's a local crepe shop so I shouldn't miss it. And of course I need to try the local coffee shop called Caffee Firenzo. 

Davao City! See you tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment