Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Kamias Crush at Fely J's and Starbucks Diary

I was with two friends from college last night. We had dinner at Fely J's, Greenbelt 5. I came late. I wasn't supposed to have dinner with them coz I was running late. I said I'll join them for coffee. But they stayed long at Fely J's so I was able to join them.

When I arrived there's crispy pata and there's shrimp. The crispy pata was good just how I remembered it from my last visit. Hmmm. I love the crispy pork skin. Sinfully delicious. So unhealthy as my friend described. But we a lot just the same.

But what was the best for me last night was not the crispy pata nor the shrimps. I liked the kamias crush. Do you know what kamias is? I don't know what it's called in English but it is a sour fruit. It's an elongated green fruit. I never imagined that it could be used to make shake or fruit crush. I ordered it out of curiosity. And I'm so glad I did. I'm not sure if you can only get kamias crush at Fely J's. Whatever, just try it. You'll love it. It's sweet and sour at the same time. No, don't imagine the sweet and sour recipe for fish or pork. Basta!

Anyway, after Fely J's we went to Starbucks, Greenbelt 3. I asked my friends to order from the Christmas flavors coz I need to complete the stickers so I could get the Starbucks planner. You see I've been trying to complete the stickers for several years already but I haven't succeeded. Do I like the Starbucks planner? Actually I haven't really looked at the design for 2012. I just want to complete the stickers to get the planner for the sake of saying that finally I was able to complete the stickers. That's it. I do not even use any of the many planners I receive every Christmas. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment