Thursday, July 26, 2012

Papa John's - Pizza-all-you-can (Eat all you can pizza)

I was at Papa John's (University Mall, De La Salle University, Taft Ave., Manila) last Tuesday. It was the last day of their pizza-all-you-can promo (eat all you can pizza) for P 199.00. You can avail of the promo form 6-9 pm only. We arrived at around 7:20 pm. There was a long line waiting outside. We were number 17 on the list. We got  in at around 8. I was afraid we will not be able to eat much because we only had an hour 'til the 'deadline'. What made me even more concerned is that they do not serve the pizza fast. They were actusally 'pacing'.

They first served pepperoni pizza then carbonara pizza. Then the third flavor was garden fresh and the last is Hawaiian pizza. My friends liked the pepperoni. I like it too because the pepperoni was crispy probably because they had the pepperoni bacon thin. But I liked the carbonara better. It of course has white sauce/topping with lots of onions and meat. I thought it was shawarma flavored actually.

Over all the experience was good. I mean I had 7 slices so I was really happy.    

Now I'm waiting for the eat all you can promo of The Old Spaghetti House (TOSH). I saw it yesterday on facebook. A lot of people were posting/sharing the TOSH eat all you can promo. I wonder if it's true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment