Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Cream Puff

My friends know that I do not have a sweet tooth. I am not so fond of sweet stuff. I often skip desserts. But once in a while I indulge in sugary stuff especially when I see my friends really enjoying their desserts. So last week we tried cream puff. We saw this cream puff store along Malugay St. in Makati.The store is part of a row of food establishments in that busy street. Its name is Happy cream puff.

They have a lot of cream puff flavors to choose from. They have the original cream puff, dark choco, white choco and nut-topped variants. That night we had walnut caramel, dark choco and white choco. We only ordered the petit size. Each cream puff costs just P20. Cheap, right? You'll even get discounts if you order by the dozen.






What I love about Happy Cream Puff is that it is not too sweet. It's sweet but not too much that I could eat several pieces without feeling like I never want to eat sweet food again for several weeks.





Aside from cream puff they also have eclairs. They look great but I have not tried them yet. You can also croquenbouche (I don't know if that's what this things is called but that's what I saw in the leaflet they gave me). It's like a big cone made of several pieces of cream puffs. I actually it a cream puff tree - it looks like a Christmas tree to me, that's why. It's their version of a cake for different occasions.


Aside from the branch in Malugay St. (The Zone, 7224 Malugay St., Bel Air, Makati City) they also have branches in Legaspi Village (Unit G-16 Rada Regency) and Salcedo Village (Paseo Center).

No comments:

Post a Comment