Friday, April 25, 2014

Hop to IHOP Philippines

I always hear about IHOP or International House of Pancakes from friends who've been to the states but I've never bothered asking them about it because I have no plans of going there anytime soon. Then IHOP opened in the Philippines and for a while a lot of people were talking about it. So last month I went with a friend to their 2nd branch in SM Mall of Asia.

I had no idea what they serve except for pancakes (haha) so I was amazed to see a lot of food items to choose from. Of course there are pancakes with lots of flavors. Then there are sandwiches and burgers as well. The pictures of the burgers on the menu looked interesting but I felt like they're something I've already seen somewhere.

They have appetizers and salads too. The Chicken Fajita Quesadilla looked interesting but I was thinking of having something heavier that time.

Healthy choices were also available. They have Simple & Fit Super Fruit Oatmeal.

They also have crepes. This one really got me interested. They looked good so I considered ordering one that night. Then I saw Specialty Entrees and Hearty Dinner. So i ended up eating Fried Chicken Dinner.
Yeah! I know! So ordinary. But I must say the chicken was really delicious. The breading is crispy. And the pieces are BIG.

Anyway, I think the food they serve look interesting but they are a bit pricey. But if you're gonna go there just once in a while then I think you're good.





No comments:

Post a Comment