Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Broccoli - Apple Smoothie

Again, since I've been trying to lose weight for almost a month now, I'm making different kinds of smoothies. Last time I shared with you Cucumber Banana Smoothie. I hope you liked it. Now, I'm gonna share with you Broccoli - Apple Smoothie.

Broccoli -Apple Smoothie

Ingredients:

  • 1 cup broccoli (you can cut the florets into smaller pieces to make "blending" easier)
  • 1 cup chopped apples
  • 1 cup water
  • 1/2 cup apple juice
  • Ice (as needed)

Procedure:

Blend in your blender broccoli, apple, water and apple juice.
Add ice.

Some of you may not like the idea of "drinking" broccoli juice that's why the apples were added. It will give the smoothie a sweeter and "more familiar" taste. You can also substitute the water and apple juice with 1 1/2 cups of low calorie non-fat milk.

Have this smoothie as your afternoon snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment