Friday, May 02, 2014

Cucumber - Banana Smoothie - for those on a diet :)

I you would recall, I mentioned in a previous post that my doctor asked me to go on a diet to lose weight so I could lower my cholesterol levels and manage my blood pressure. I've since lowered my intake of carbohydrates. Then I increased my intake of fruits and vegetables. Every afternoon, I make fruit shakes/smoothies for my snacks. Sometimes, I even have these shakes for dinner.

Just to share with you, here is one of my favorite smoothies.

Cucumber - Banana Smoothie

Ingredients
2 pieces cucumber
3 pieces banana
1/4 cup apple juice
ice

Procedure
Peel the cucumber and banana.
Mix all the ingredients in a blender. 
Blend until you reach the desired consistency.

It's a very simple recipe so I'm sure you won't have problems doing it.

Enjoy your Cucumber - Banana Smoothie

No comments:

Post a Comment