Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Maple - on the list of Top 10 Fish Tacos in the Metro

I was viewing my facebook timeline this morning and saw this post from www.spot.ph talking about the Top 10 Fish Tacos in Manila. I meediately clicked on the link coz I knew one of the restaurants I reviewed last year would be included on that list. And I was right. Maple Restaurant is indeed included on that list. It's listed as Top 6. Maple Restaurant can be found at LG/F East Wing, Shangri-La Plaza in Mandaluyong and I  also heard they have branches at San Antonio Plaza, Forbes Park, Makati and Commercenter in Alabang. Anyway, if you want to read my review of Maple Restaurant, click here.

The Top 1 on the list is El Chupacabra, Felipe cor. Polaris Streets, Makati City. Of all the pictures included in the post, this one looks really the most interesting. I'm looking forward to trying this taco coz it really  looks delish...well, except for the green stuff on top. But hey, I can ask them not to add teh stuff, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment